- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
- I broke the windows at the logging company, just to get a little release
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- Mel Brooks"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
- Douglas Adams"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79."
- Robertson Davies"To be a book-collector is to combine the worst characteristics of a dope fiend with those of a miser."
- Ronald Reagan"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting."
- Mel Brooks
- Capitalism worst possible economic system for a planet ravaged by climate change February 20, 2019February 20, 2019Capitalism worst possible economic system for a planet ravaged by climate changeCorporate barbarism has intensified on a colossal scale, to the point of endangering the very sustainability of human life on the planet. The scourges of poverty and inequality run even more rampant.rabble staff
- Capitalism worst possible economic system for a planet ravaged by climate change February 20, 2019Ed Finn Ill fares the land, to hastening ills a prey, Where wealth accumulates, and men decay. --Oliver Goldsmith. Twenty years ago, I wrote an op-ed in which I described free-market capitalism as "the most unjust and barbaric economic system ever devised, and one that now oppresses and abuses m […]the views expressed
- Butts resignation underscores the ongoing power of the PMO February 19, 2019February 19, 2019Butts resignation underscores the ongoing power of the PMOJustin Trudeau promised to reverse the trend, starting in his father's time, of centralizing power in the Prime Minister's Office. It does not look like he has lived up to that pledge.rabble staff
- Butts resignation underscores the ongoing power of the PMO February 19, 2019Karl NerenbergGerald Butts, Prime Minister Trudeau's longtime friend and closest adviser, has resigned. Just about every Ottawa insider has commented on this most recent, dramatic development in the Wilson-Raybould/SNC-Lavalin affair. From the tenor of their remarks, it's obvious many of those who commented are intimates of this behind-the-scenes f […]rabble staff
- Capitalism worst possible economic system for a planet ravaged by climate change February 20, 2019
- Act Out!  - A Wolf in Electoral Reform, Medicare For Some & Healthcare’s Front Lines February 21, 2019First off, some GOOD NEWS! From the environmental justice front lines and the streets of Queens, here's some inspiration to fuel your activism.noah
- The Problem Isn't Robots Taking Our Jobs. It's Oligarchs Taking Our Power February 21, 2019Training for the jobs of the future keeps workers trapped as long as workers can't shape how technology is used and who profits from it.noah
- With Lopez Obrador In, Thousands Of Workers Walk Out February 20, 2019During the past month, between 30,000 and 40,000 maquiladora workers in Matamoros plants have walked off their jobs – and now Mexican workers elsewhere are considering following their example.noah
- The Other Job Creators: How Refugees Are Creating Business and Growth February 19, 2019While the influx of refugees to Europe and the U.S. is generally portrayed as a crisis, immigrants also bring many benefits as they settle down in new places and start their lives anew.noah
- Act Out!  - A Wolf in Electoral Reform, Medicare For Some & Healthcare’s Front Lines February 21, 2019