- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- MEGA Invitation
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- William Gibson"The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it."
- Jimmy Demaret"Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at."
- Howard Scott"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
- Bertolt Brecht"Why be a man when you can be a success?"
- William Gibson
- Maduro secures second term, but there will be challenges May 21, 2018May 21, 2018Civil Liberties WatchElectionsPolitics in CanadaUS PoliticsWorldChallenges await Venezuela's Maduro as he wins a second term Venezuelans merit attention and solidarity as they try to find a way forward. Democracy is supposed to be about the people ruling.2018 Venezuela electionVenezuela Election 2018 Liverabble staff
- Video shows how Venezuela's election process is among the most secure in the world May 20, 2018May 20, 2018Civil Liberties WatchElectionsPolitics in CanadaUS PoliticsWorldVoting begins in Venezuela's presidential electionrabble.ca's correspondent Humberto Da Silva reports as citizens cast their ballots on Sunday, May 20.2018 Venezuela electionVenezuela Election 2018 Liverabble staff
- Much at stake for NDP in Ontario election race May 19, 2018May 19, 2018ElectionsPolitics in CanadaBig opportunities and big risks for Ontario NDP as campaign rounds the bendAndrea Horwath’s party is moving up in all the Ontario election polls. The NDP appears to have momentum now, but there is lots of the campaign left to fight. 2018 Ontario electionrabble staff
- Prominent labour activist, plus well-known chanteuse and LGBTQ+ activist, named to Alberta Order of Excellence May 18, 2018David J. ClimenhagaWhat a pleasure it was yesterday to see Reg Basken's name on the 2018 list of eight new members of the Alberta Order of Excellence. There was a day I wasn't at all sure it was even possible for someone associated with a trade union to be honoured in this way. But, for sure, Basken was and is a union guy. He joined the union at th […]djclimenhaga
- Maduro secures second term, but there will be challenges May 21, 2018
- Creating A Public Bank in New Jersey: Will the Inside-Outside Game Work? May 21, 2018A banker from the Belly of the Beast, Goldman Sachs, has emerged to fight New Jersey's entrenched financial interests and implement what, if it succeeds, will be one of the most progressive state agendas in the country.noah
- We Are Living Through A Golden Age of Protest May 21, 2018We are seeing a level of organizing with little precedent – but it’s time for stronger forms of demonstration, such as sit-ins and street blockades.noah
- What Progressives Can Learn From Stacey Abrams May 18, 2018A brighter political future depends upon turning out large numbers of voters of color.noah
- How Wall Street Bought Toys ‘R’ Us And Left 30,000 People Without Jobs May 18, 2018When the last Toys ‘R’ Us store closes its doors once and for all, the company's top executives will have pocketed $8.2 million in retention bonuses while liquidating the company and laying off tens of thousands.noah
- Creating A Public Bank in New Jersey: Will the Inside-Outside Game Work? May 21, 2018