- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
- I broke the windows at the logging company, just to get a little release
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- Arthur Schopenhauer"Every person takes the limits of their own field of vision for the limits of the world."
- Ring Lardner"A good many young writers make the mistake of enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope, big enough for the manuscript to come back in. This is too much of a temptation to the editor."
- T. S. Eliot"Some editors are failed writers, but so are most writers."
- Clare Booth Luce"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but, unlike charity, it should end there."
- Arthur Schopenhauer
- NDP’s Singh can prove his critics wrong, but must up his game January 18, 2019January 18, 2019Politics in CanadaNDP's Singh can prove his critics wrong, but must up his gameWith polls now showing Singh ahead in by-election race, he still has to position the NDP as distinctive alternative to the Liberals.CArabble staff
- NDP's Singh can prove his critics wrong, but must up his game January 18, 2019Karl NerenbergNDP leader Jagmeet Singh’s chances of winning the February 25 byelection in the British Columbia riding of Burnaby South look better by the day. But if he wins, he still has a long road in front of him heading into the fall general election. About a month ago, before the prime minister called the byelection for Burnaby South and two other ridin […]rabble staff
- Trudeau bold on pipeline investment, but timid when it comes to electric cars January 17, 2019January 17, 2019Trudeau bold on pipeline investment, but timid when it comes to electric cars Prime Minister Justin Trudeau jumped on buying an aging, climate-destroying pipeline, but has shrugged and shown no interest in using taxpayer dollars to create a Canadian-owned automaker.CArabble staff
- Council of Canadians: We stand in solidarity with Wet'suwet'en January 17, 2019January 17, 2019Council of Canadians: We stand in solidarity with Wet'suwet'enThe fight against the Coastal GasLink pipeline is not over, and Council of Canadians chapters continue to stand in solidarity with Wet'suwet'en.rabble staff
- NDP’s Singh can prove his critics wrong, but must up his game January 18, 2019
- "Quite A Radical Policy": Manchester Bans Fracking In Victory for U.K. Activists January 18, 2019In a move that could have repercussions on the fracking industry nationwide, Manchester in northwest England has announced that it is effectively banning the practice.noah
- India's Dam-Building Boom Fuels Water Wars Between Pakistan and Afghanistan January 17, 2019As India finances a series of dams along the Kabul River, aiding its neighbor Afghanistan, Pakistan considers the move part of an Indian conspiracy against the increasingly water- and food-stressed nation.noah
- [Act Out! 192] - Public Hospitals Don’t Exist, Land & Future for Sale + Stateside Rebel for Life January 16, 2019As Medicare for All legislation heads towards Congressional hearings, here's a look at why even well-meaning projects and reforms inside our for-profit system are doomed from the outset. Next up, this country's got land for sale – so long as you're willing to destroy it for a measly profit margin and a step towards our painful collective suici […]noah
- Judge Rules Against Trump Administration's Citizenship Question on 2020 Census January 16, 2019U.S. District Judge Jesse Furman found that Commerce Sec. Wilbur Ross committed "egregious" violations of the Administrative Procedures Act by adding the citizenship question on the 2020 census.noah
- "Quite A Radical Policy": Manchester Bans Fracking In Victory for U.K. Activists January 18, 2019