- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- MEGA Invitation
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- Albert Einstein"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form."
- Gail Godwin"Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theater."
- Clare Booth Luce"Censorship, like charity, should begin at home; but, unlike charity, it should end there."
- Matt Frewer"Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
- Albert Einstein
- Suffer all ye Ontario children July 20, 2018July 20, 2018EducationPolitics in CanadaSuffer all ye Ontario childrenCharles McVety, the so-called “evangelical leader” who delivered unto Doug Ford a social conservative Christian base, is less about loving the poor and disadvantaged and more about promoting hate.Doug Fordcharles mcvetyevangelicalsex educationIsraelislamophobiarabble staff
- Passage of new law ends the debate: Israel now officially an apartheid state July 20, 2018Corey BalsamSid ShniadOn Thursday, July 19, Israel ceased being a democracy -- even on paper. Yesterday's passing of the controversial nation-state bill enshrines into Israel's Basic Laws the definition of Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people, who now possess "an exclusive right to national self-determination in it." The new law st […]IJV
- Scoring against his own team: Trump's betrayal of the U.S. July 20, 2018Penney KomeSuppose you were a member of a soccer team, scheduled for an important home game against another, much tougher team. Your manager (let's call him Rump) has pulled together some impressive wins in the past, but lately he's been erratic, picking fights with everyone. During an intermission in the game, suddenly the manager of the opposing […]Penney Kome
- Charities now free to engage in non-partisan political activities July 19, 2018Civil Liberties WatchPolitics in CanadaCharities are now free to engage in non-partisan political activities. That's the explicit message of the Ontario Superior Court in its decision this week. What a huge relief to those many charities that suffered through Stephen Harper's politically motivated Canada Revenue Agency audits! While Justin Trudeau […]rabble staff
- Suffer all ye Ontario children July 20, 2018
- The New Socialists July 21, 2018Three years ago, the Democratic Socialists of America had about 6,000 members across the country--fewer than the American Racing Pigeon Union. Since then, DSA membership has shot up more than 600 percent.noah
- Rebel Cities 9: Iceland's Slow-Burning Digital Democratic Revolution July 19, 2018Icelanders to their credit have twice peacefully ousted governments, they are world leaders in transparency laws and digital freedom, and they decided not to bail out its failed banks.noah
- 2018 update: More evidence that half of Americans are in or near poverty July 19, 2018By any rational definition of poverty, half of our country's households are dealing with it.noah
- Act Out!  - The Latest Water Protector Battles + Monsanto’s First Day in Court July 18, 2018This week, a big step forward in the fight against Monsanto and glyphosate... and water protectors Red Fawn Fallis and Michael Little Feather Gironnoah
- The New Socialists July 21, 2018