- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
- I broke the windows at the logging company, just to get a little release
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- Peter Ustinov"Critics search for ages for the wrong word, which, to give them credit, they eventually find."
- Arthur Schopenhauer"Every person takes the limits of their own field of vision for the limits of the world."
- George Jean Nathan"Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles."
- Joseph Stalin"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."
- Peter Ustinov
- End public support for private schools: Alberta poll March 21, 2018March 21, 2018EducationSupport in Alberta is overwhelming for ending public support of elite private schools, new poll showsAlbertans are pretty unenthusiastic about the whole idea of giving public money to schools that charge tuition, the Environics poll done for the Alberta Teachers Association shows.private schoolsprivate educationAlberta Educationrabble staff
- Support in Alberta is overwhelming for ending public support of elite private schools, new poll shows March 21, 2018David J. ClimenhagaNow that's interesting! According to a new poll, the idea of ending funding for elite private schools enjoys more support in Alberta than does the idea of completing the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain Pipeline to Vancouver! The poll on education funding, done by Environics Research for the Alberta Teachers Association, dealt only with p […]djclimenhaga
- Another take on Jagmeet Singh and political violence March 20, 2018Yves EnglerWe should be concerned about Jagmeet Singh's support for political violence. But not the stuff that's making news. While the media makes much of the new NDP leader's ties or indifference to Sikh violence, they've ignored Singh's leadership of a party and community that has repeatedly backed Canadian aggression. In a rabble […]yves engler
- From Facebook revolution to internet elections: Egypt's avant-garde vote March 20, 2018Ehab LotayefOver seven years ago there was an uprising in Egypt that shook the Middle East and the world. The January 25, 2011 revolution that achieved the impossible and deposed of longtime dictator, Hosni Mubarak, was dubbed the Facebook revolution because of the prominent role Facebook and other social media played in making it possible. Unfortunately, af […]lotayef
- End public support for private schools: Alberta poll March 21, 2018
- Act Out!  - The Torturous Truth About Some Women in Power + How to Rid Your Community of Cops March 21, 2018This week on Act Out!, March is Women's History Month – and while it's always a good idea to recognize the powerful role of women in the fight for justice, not all women who have power wield it well – or deserve our pride and recognition.noah
- The Two-Party System Is Facing Its Biggest Challenge In 70 Years March 21, 2018From Maine to Missouri, states are bucking the establishment to push radical electoral reforms.noah
- EPA Finds Black Americans Face More Health-Threatening Air Pollution March 21, 2018Race, not poverty, was found to be the strongest predictor of exposure to PM 2.5, a health-damaging particle created when fossil fuels are burned.noah
- Bank Closures In Britain Takes Its Toll On Vulnerable Consumers March 21, 2018More and more local branches of banks are closing their doors throughout the U.K., many in rural and less affluent communities, which is having a direct financial impact on residents nationwide.noah
- Act Out!  - The Torturous Truth About Some Women in Power + How to Rid Your Community of Cops March 21, 2018