- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
- I broke the windows at the logging company, just to get a little release
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- Elvis Costello"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture."
- Ellen DeGeneres"I have the worst memory ever so no matter who comes up to me - they're just, like, 'I can't believe you don't remember me!" I'm like, 'Oh Dad I'm sorry!'"
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
- Dan Quayle"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
- Elvis Costello
- NDP leadership candidates affirm support for labour in debate June 23, 2017Meagan GillmoreNDP leadership candidates reinforced their commitment to workers and the labour movement at a debate hosted by the United Steelworkers in Toronto on Thursday night. Candidates unanimously supported protecting workers' pensions when companies declare bankruptcy, helping temporary foreign workers gain Canadian citizenship faster, making it […]rabble staff
- The reversal of privatization and an urban coming of age June 23, 2017David A. McDonaldA gentle revolution is underway in Barcelona, Spain. Until recently, prevailing wisdom has been that efficient, quality and cheap services are best provided by handing everything over to the private sector. These days are gone. From energy supply to kindergartens to funeral services, the municipality is providing more and more of the basic n […]the views expressed
- The Trudeau government's record at the mid point in its mandate June 23, 2017June 23, 2017The year that was for the Trudeau government, as it approaches middle ageIs the Trudeau government merely Harper-lite or is it a beacon of democratic, humanistic internationalism? Based on its record this past year, and at the mid point in its mandate, it is neither.rabble staff
- The year that was for the Trudeau government, as it approaches middle age June 23, 2017Karl NerenbergKarl Nerenberg is your reporter on the Hill. Please consider supporting his work with a monthly donation. Support Karl on Patreon today for as little as $1 per month! Is the Trudeau government merely Harper-lite, as some on the left insist -- happy to talk, say, about climate change, while approving major pipeline projects that were dear to its […]rabble staff
- NDP leadership candidates affirm support for labour in debate June 23, 2017
- The G.O.P.'s Medical Malpractice: Either Republicans Don’t Understand Healthcare, or They’re Just Liars June 23, 2017The GOP has already indicted itself as both criminally ignorant and casually hypocritical about the nature of health insurance and the critical role government necessarily plays in it.noah
- Since Trump's Election, 20 States Have Moved to Criminalize Dissent June 23, 2017It's being called the "biggest protest crackdown since the Civil Rights Era."noah
- Occupy the Cinema: "Alien: Covenant" Reveals Humanity At A Profound Loss June 22, 2017These humans have developed great vehicles for travel and assistive robotic technology for help, but as "Covenant" demonstrates, the search for more has not lead to answers within.noah
- Why Are So Many Young Voters Falling for Old Socialists? June 22, 2017Politicians like Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn have carried the left-wing torch in a sort of long-distance relay, skipping generations of centrists like Bill Clinton and Tony Blair, to hand it to today’s under-35s.noah
- The G.O.P.'s Medical Malpractice: Either Republicans Don’t Understand Healthcare, or They’re Just Liars June 23, 2017