|Mega Limited 2018
- LowLife n. low•lifeˈloʊˌlaɪf(n.)(pl.)-lifes.-lives
- 1. a member of the outerclass comprised of (e.g.) prostitutes, addicts, alcoholics, the mentally ill, beggars, petty criminals, trolls, anarchists, welfare mothers, and uncontrollable wobblers.
- 2. a disreputable or deviant lifestyle
- One Throttled Voice ...
- MEGA Invitation
- Homeless Heroism
- “The street’s on fire in a real death waltz …”
- Sinai Tapestry (off-topic)
- Wasting the meaning and losing the rhyme
- Offered Without Comment (‘Cause Mom Said Don’t Speak When You’re Angry)
- Fentanyl, Your Last Train Home.
- Promises … promises
- Rotting On Remand
- Senior Toronto police officer found guilty of misconduct for ordering mass arrest at the G20 summit in 2010
- Justice Delayed: Bus Shelter Killers Get Life
Follow ᢺᓃᘺᢺᖥᕓᘍᔛ on TwitterMy Tweets
Choose Your PoisonAddictions Bigotry Brickbats & Bouquets Cop Watch Crime Daily Life Death Family Free Expression Gov't Policy Health & Welfare Homeless Human Rights Justice Literature Mental Health Music News Photos Police Portraits Prisons Protest Public Awareness Suicide Surveilance Technology Uncategorized Videos Violence Women Youth
- George Lucas"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."
- Michael Crichton"Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had."
- Ellen DeGeneres"Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it's worse when they are wearing dark glasses and have streamers in their antlers because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot."
- Michael Pritchard"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."
- George Lucas
- Saudi Arabia spat gives opening to human rights advocates August 16, 2018August 16, 2018How to build on the opportunity for change created by the Saudi Arabia spatHow do we apply pressure to push for changes in the relationship with Saudi Arabia? Here are three progressive comprehensive campaigns that could make a real impact.rabble staff
- How to build on the opportunity for change created by the Saudi Arabia spat August 16, 2018rabble staffThere has been an important debate raging in Canada. No, it is not about John Baird's interview which is best discarded in the trash heap of pathetic partisan hypocrisy. It is about how we apply pressure to push for changes in the relationship with Saudi Arabia which really matter to those of us who believe in Canada being a defender of huma […]The Activist Toolkit
- Doomsayers, Chicken Littles and Conservatives get it wrong on the impact of minimum wage increases August 16, 2018David J. ClimenhagaNow there's a surprise! Ontario's minimum wage increase behaved exactly as predicted by most mainstream economists. That is, the 21 per cent wage increase implemented by the province's former Liberal government that took effect on Jan. 1 this year did none of the terrible things Conservative politicians, right-wing think-tan […]djclimenhaga
- What kinds of skills will be needed to thrive if our planet turns into a hothouse? August 15, 2018August 15, 2018What do we teach while the world is burning?What role do teachers have in the necessary transition away from our fossil-fuel dependent economy?rabble staff
- Saudi Arabia spat gives opening to human rights advocates August 16, 2018
- Trump’s Treasury Department Hands Banks a Windfall August 15, 2018The Treasury Department not only sided with banking lobbyists’ definition of “financial services,” but its new rule’s fine print echoed their interpretations of the 2017 federal tax law.noah
- Capitalism v. Freedom, Part II August 14, 2018Concentrated corporate power must be dismantled and democracy substituted for it – a global project that will take generations but is likely to develop momentum as society experiences ever-greater crises.noah
- Monsanto Has to Pay $289 Million in Damages in First Roundup Cancer Trial August 14, 2018Jurors awarded former school groundskeeper Dewayne Johnson $39 million for his losses and $250 million to punish the company after it failed to warn of Roundup’s risks.noah
- Capitalism vs. Freedom, Part I August 13, 2018The spectacle of millions adhering to such a breathtakingly stupid ideology as libertarianism would be comical if it weren’t so tragic.noah
- Trump’s Treasury Department Hands Banks a Windfall August 15, 2018